Over the years, I have produced several podcasts.
- Dunesteef: “The Strange Affair of the Artisan’s Heart”, 11/16/09
– This one was by far the most involved episode I ever put together, and I had a ton of fun doing it. I spent a lot of time working on music selection and even longer on sound effects – listen carefully for the flushing toilets in the climactic scene.
- Dunesteef: “Cold Trail Blazing”, 6/24/09 – I’m particularly proud of the music I chose to set the mood here. I was just starting to experiment with ambient sound as well.
- Pseudopod: “The Man Who Sank”, 5/1/09
- Dunesteef: “The Artist”, 4/20/09
In addition to those, I was also the primary producer of Podcrapular through a good chunk of 2008, and I guest-hosted a half-dozen episodes while one of the two main hosts was unavailable.