Josh Roseman (not the trombonist; the other one) lives in Georgia and makes internets for a living. He has been published in — among others — Asimov’s, Escape Pod, and Evil Girlfriend Media. His short fiction has been collected in The Clockwork Russian and Boss Fight, and his novel After the Apocalypse was released in 2017. When not writing, he mostly complains that he’s not writing.
Yes, okay, so that bio is written in the third-person. It’s the bio that I send out with story submissions, and — let’s be realistic here — I’m pretty lazy. So, in addition to all of that, I also:
- …enjoy Star Trek, anime, and superhero fiction.
- …cook a great deal, but am terrible at presentation of same.
- …play board games with my family (and lose about half the time).
- …waste more time than is healthy on casual phone games.
- …read a lot, but less than I’d like.
Hit the contact link up above if you’d like to know more.