Josh Roseman (not the trombonist; the other one) lives in Georgia and makes internets for a living. He has been published in — among others — Asimov’s, Escape Pod, and Evil Girlfriend Media, and has work forthcoming (or already released) in 2016 from Abstract Jam, Stupefying Stories, and The Overcast. In 2015, he released his first collection, The Clockwork Russian and Other Stories. When not writing, he mostly complains that he’s not writing.
Yes, okay, so that bio is written in the third-person. It’s the bio that I send out with story submissions, and — let’s be realistic here — I’m pretty lazy. So, in addition to all of that, I also:
- …enjoy Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Star Trek.
- …cook a great deal, but am terrible at presentation of same.
- …play board games with my family (and lose about half the time).
- …waste more time than is healthy on casual phone games.
- …read a lot, but less than I’d like.
Hit the contact link up above if you’d like to know more.